With outstanding heat output and high-efficiency operation, the Montecito Estate™ wood-burning fireplace excels. The 4.0 cu. ft. firebox with 30″ log capacity is one of the largest available in its category. The Montecito Estate beautifully combines the craftsmanship of a traditional masonry fireplace with the power of clean controllable combustion heating. The gorgeous selection of doors and facades allows you to achieve a customized look that reflects your style.
- 7″ Secure Temp S-2100, Nova Temp+ HT6000+, Secure Temp GX (U.S. only) or ACBI Chimney
EASE OF OPERATION
- Controllable combustion for optimized heat and comfort.
- Air wash helps keep window clean for a beautiful view of the fire.
- Two door styles will make an impression in any room: Heavy gauge flat steel, strong and stout or hammered steel, rustic and hardy.
- Two matching facade designs to choose from.
- Outside air kit features 4″ I.D. x 10′ long insulated flex and register.
*Square-feet heating capacities are approximations only. Actual performance may vary depending upon home design and insulation, ceiling heights, climate, condition and type of wood used, appliance location, burn rate, accessories chosen, chimney installation and how the appliance is operated.